1. How can I apply for jobs in the libraries?
All student jobs in the libraries are posted on the Campus Classifieds. There is also a jobs board near the Circulation Desk in Mudd where most jobs are posted. Link to application form
2. What resources or services does the library offer for people with disabilities?
The library is committed to universal access and can provide certain types additional assistance upon request. More info on accessibility
3. What’s in our archives and special collections, and how are they different?
Oberlin College Archives
is the department that preserves documentation of the history of the college and its people. Special Collections
collects and preserves materials that are unique, rare, fragile or form part of a thematic collection.
There are also Special Collections in the Art and Conservatory Libraries. Main Library Special Collections and Archives are located on the 4th floor of Mudd.
4. Where are the branch libraries?
Take a look at this lovely campus map
with all of the libraries shown in green.
5. Where is the Art Library?
The Art Library is on the top floor of the building immediately adjacent to the Allen Memorial Art Museum, with the checkerboard facade; take the stairs near the entrance to the building.